Men's Smartloft 120 Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Smartloft 120 Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our Men's Smartloft 120 Jacket features performance up front and breathability in the back. The front of this midlayer jacket uses our 120g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation, giving you breathable, lightweight, packable warmth. The back panel is made of our Sport Fleece fabric with a DWR weather protection finish—perfect for high-intensity workouts. Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket with a media cord outlet means you can stow your keys and phone without worrying about them falling out. With Merino lining to help ensure you're comfortable from the inside out, this men's jacket is the only thing that might work harder than you do.
Our medium weight of 50% recycled insulation works for a variety of activities and cold-weather conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
- Regular Fit
- 120g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Wind-resistant nylon with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined with Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Stretchy knit fabric puts soft-brushed Merino next to skin and durable synthetic material against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- 2 zip hand pockets, 1 zip chest pocket with media cord outlet, and two internal dump pockets
- Thumbholes at wrist
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Panels - 54% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 8% Elastane; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Style: SW019037
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Wash Separately
Our Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms work hard year-round to keep you comfortable everywhere from the slopes to your campsite. Our ultra-smooth Merino helps regulate body temperature, breathes well, and naturally resists odors when you're wearing these base layer pants. ...
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Merino 150 base layer long sleeve is game for either thanks to the body temp regulating and no-stink properties of Merino. Featuring Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for ...
We took our popular Merino 150 Base Layer and added a 1/4 zip to it. This Smartwool® base layer is amazingly versatile and perfect for unpredictable weather—working as a single layer when it's warm out and the perfect start for ...
When it comes to Smartwool® base layers, you deserve a versatile layer that works as hard and often as you do. The year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Short Sleeve can challenge any climate with the body temperature regulating properties and ...