PhD® Pro Mountaineer Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the PhD® Pro Mountaineer Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Graduated Compression Light Elite Cushion
High-density cushion in heel and toe offers protection in high impact areas. Ideal for low-volume mountaineering boots.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles strap provides extra protection and warmth
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating
- Conrad Anker collaboration
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 49% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- Style: SW001095
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.