Hike Light Cushion Crew Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001614
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
No matter your endeavor—from walking to hiking to running errands—our Athletic Stripe Crew Socks are designed for versatility. They’ve got a flat knit toe seam for comfort, a reinforced sole for durability, mesh zones for breathability, an elasticized arch, and ...
Did the 70s ever really end? Judging by people’s love of tie dye, you might think not. Luckily, our Athletic Tie Dye Print Crew Socks have upped their technology by a half century, with a stay-put comfort welt, mesh breathability ...
When you’re out pedaling mile after mile, your body starts to feel it—the burn in your lungs, the burn in your quads, the burn in your calves. So the last thing you need is to notice any sort of discomfort ...
This Smartwool® x Environmental Learning for Kids Hike Light sock packs a perfect fit, powerful durability, and a mission to get kids outside. ELK is a Colorado-based organization that gives underserved urban youth the opportunity to engage with the natural ...