notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Hike Light Cushion Pattern Ankle Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Style: SW001612
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Designed for comfort and durability, our Athletic Targeted Cushion Crew Socks are built to feel good, with the Smartwool® 2 Degree fit system, which offers a stay-put elasticized arch and ankle support. Plus, they’re constructed with a flat knit toe ...
Our Classic Hike Extra Cushion Crew sock features a dense cushion for adventurers who need more padding in their favorite hiking shoe or boot. This "go far. feel good.™" originator is getting an eco-friendly makeover thanks to recycled nylon and ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...
In black or white, the Classic Hike Zero Cushion Liner Crew hearkens back to our original construction but adds in recycled nylon for strength and durability while reducing environmental impact. This liner has an elasticized arch brace so your foot ...