notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Run Zero Cushion Low Ankle Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
With all of the features that the PhD® Run Ultra Light Micro offers, your newest technology may be in your sock drawer. Indestructawool™ technology provides you with enhanced durability, while a 4 Degree™ elite fit system makes for a performance oriented fit. And Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear and tear from your toes. It's breathable, comfortable, and built to help take you farther.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
Ultra Light Cushion
The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Micro
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 45% Merino Wool, 50% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Style: SW001405
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
We've combined the sock that started it all (our Hike Light Crew) with our most beloved casual sock pattern (the Margarita) to bring you the Everyday Margarita Crew Socks. A flat toe seam provides in-shoe comfort, while an elasticized arch ...
We all know how it feels to wear a great hunting sock. Our Hunt Heavy Crew delivers that special feeling. The arch and ankle support system helps ensure an amazing fit. A ZQ-Certified Merino wool blend helps keep your feet ...