notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino 250 Base Layer Crew in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in China: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 218 g = 7.69 oz
- Style: SW016369
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Our lightest-weight Merino meets your favorite 1/4 zip style with our Women's Merino 150 Baselayer 1/4 Zip. With 100% Merino wool next to skin and stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit, you'll feel ready ...
A spring-inspired design meets year-round comfort. Our Women's Merino Sport 150 Spring Leaves Graphic Tee combines the sweat management, thermoregulation, and odor resistance of Merino wool with the durability and quick dry time of polyester. And for adventures that require ...
This minimalist-style crew is anything but insignificant. Our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Crew is a lightweight, super-moveable top, made for all of your most extreme cold-weather activities. With Merino Sport yarns and gender-specific ventilation perfectly placed to maximize thermoregulation and ...
Our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...