Merino Sport Fleece Hinged Balaclava
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Merino Sport Fleece Hinged Balaclava in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Soft-brushed Merino next to skin and polyester against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Top of balaclava is hinged and can be pulled back for extra venting
- Comfortable face protection with good peripheral vision
- Soft-brushed Merino next to skin
- Merino Sport 150 fabric over nose and mouth for increased breathability
- Knit in Vietnam: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Style: SW000650
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Wash Separately
Our warmer Merino/poly blend helps fabric move moisture, dry quickly, and hold its shape during your highest-intensity activities. And as a bonus, the hat is reversible, meaning no matter what your kit looks like from one day to the next, ...
Throw on our performance-ready Merino Sport Fleece Training Beanie and brave the winter weather in confidence. Front and back reflectivity provide additional visibility in low-light situations, while an opening in the hat allows for a secure fit while wearing sunglasses. ...
Soft-brushed Merino next to skin helps keep hands comfy while silicone grippers on the palm and fingers allow you to get a good grip on your cross-country poles. Keep adventuring, no matter the weather, with gloves to help keep your ...
Our winter mittens are back. The Ridgeway Sherpa Lined Mitten is perfect for keeping your hands toasty warm on epic pow days. This leather outer is touchscreen-compatible, meaning you don't have to take off your gloves to post that share-worthy ...