notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Merino Sport Fleece Hinged Balaclava in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Soft-brushed Merino next to skin and recycled polyester against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Top of balaclava is hinged and can be pulled back for extra venting
- Comfortable face protection with good peripheral vision
- Merino Sport 150 fabric over nose and mouth for increased breathability
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body: 47% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool 15% Elastane. Panel: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Style: SW017363
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Super soft, super comfy, super durable, and super functional, these mittens will round out your cold-weather outerwear lineup. Made from a blend of recycled polyester and Merino wool, they offer practical features like touchscreen-compatible thumbs and rib-knit cuffs for a ...
Shield your eyes from the glare, protect your face from UV rays, and look stylish doing it in this billed runner’s cap. Lined with a blend of responsibly sourced Merino wool and polyester for moisture management, odor resistance, temperature regulation, ...
A new addition to our Intraknit™ collection, this unisex gaiter is designed to help with breathability and regulate temperature. Its interlocking knit fabric, a blend of Merino wool and polyester, brings enhanced comfort, and its additional wearer-in-mind features, such as ...
Comfort and the natural benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool join forces in our Intraknit™ Merino Face Covering. This soft, breathable face covering is designed to feel like a custom, tailored-to-you fit and offers unparalleled sweat management, thermoregulation, and odor ...