notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Merino Sport Fleece Wind Mitten in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Knit-in touchscreen capability on thumb and index finger
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Soft-brushed Merino next to skin and recycled polyester against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Nylon wind mitten tucks into pouch at top of hand.
- Reflective piping for visibility in low-light conditions
- Silicone grippers on palm and fingers
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger
- Windproof overlay on back of hand
- Knit in Vietnam: Body: 47% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 15% Elastane. Trim: 100% Nylon. Overlay: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Style: SW017367
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
These gloves have it all. Merino wool for softness, warmth, moisture management, and odor control. Recycled polyester for durability. And touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger so you can keep up with the socials without getting cold. For functionality, practicality, essentiality, ...
The Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Sleeve is an adventurer’s best friend. Made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, these sleeves can help you maintain heat while also helping manage moisture and odor during cold-weather runs and rides. Plus, they’re designed with a ...
A new addition to our Intraknit™ collection, this unisex gaiter is designed to help with breathability and regulate temperature. Its interlocking knit fabric, a blend of Merino wool and polyester, brings enhanced comfort, and its additional wearer-in-mind features, such as ...
Comfort and the natural benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool join forces in our Intraknit™ Merino Face Covering. This soft, breathable face covering is designed to feel like a custom, tailored-to-you fit and offers unparalleled sweat management, thermoregulation, and odor ...