Merino Sport Fleece Wind Mitten
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Merino Sport Fleece Wind Mitten in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
With the right mitten, you'll never need to worry about the wind. Enter the Merino Sport Fleece Wind Mitten. It's built with soft-brushed, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin and a windproof overlay on the back of the hand. The nylon wind mitten tucks into a pouch at the top of the hand and features silicone grippers on the palm and fingers, touchscreen-compatible thumb and index fingers, and reflective elements for added visibility. These mittens are up for anything - just like you.
Windproof front panel
Windproof front panel (1CFM rating)
- Soft-brushed Merino next to skin and windproof overlay on back of hand.
- Nylon wind mitten tucks into pouch at top of hand.
- Reflective piping for visibility in low light conditions
- Silicone grippers on palm and fingers
- Touch screen compatible thumb and index fingers
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body: 46% Polyester 38% Merino Wool 16% Elastane; Trim: 100% Nylon; Overlay: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Style: SW018067
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
We brought the cutting-edge construction of our Intraknit™ base layers to our top-of-the-line balaclavas. The Intraknit™ Thermal Balaclava features insulated terry loops seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation designed to balance warmth and breathability on every outing. With the unparalleled sweat ...
The cutting-edge construction of Intraknit™ technology meets the unparalleled benefits of 100% responsibly sourced Merino yarn in this Intraknit™ Thermal Neck Gaiter. It's unique knit structures and insulted terry loops help are designed to help elevate your performance and bring ...