notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Merino Sport Fleece Wind Mitten in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
With the right mitten, you'll never need to worry about the wind. Enter the Merino Sport Fleece Wind Mitten. It's built with soft-brushed, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin and a windproof overlay on the back of the hand. The nylon wind mitten tucks into a pouch at the top of the hand and features silicone grippers on the palm and fingers, touchscreen-compatible thumb and index fingers, and reflective elements for added visibility. These mittens are up for anything - just like you.
Windproof front panel
Windproof front panel (1CFM rating)
- Soft-brushed Merino next to skin and windproof overlay on back of hand.
- Nylon wind mitten tucks into pouch at top of hand.
- Reflective piping for visibility in low light conditions
- Silicone grippers on palm and fingers
- Touch screen compatible thumb and index fingers
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body: 46% Polyester 38% Merino Wool 16% Elastane; Trim: 100% Nylon; Overlay: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Style: SW018067
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
There’s no better way to give the gift of Smartwool® comfort than in one of our reusable gift bags. With artwork by Smartwool® athlete and artist Chris Benchetler, our gift bag offers a more environmentally conscious way to deliver your ...
Our Merino 150 Bandana isn't your average bandana, unless average includes the best, responsibly sourced Merino wool for next-to-skin comfort and nylon for added durability. It's versatile and colorful—perfectly pairing with your favorite outfits and pursuits. Bring this not-so-average Merino ...
Our winter mittens are back. The Ridgeway Sherpa Lined Mitten is perfect for keeping your hands toasty warm on epic pow days. This leather outer is touchscreen-compatible, meaning you don't have to take off your gloves to post that share-worthy ...