notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Merino Short Sleeve Tee in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Looking for an "ordinary shirt" that can keep up with all of your adventures? The year-round Merino Short Sleeve Tee is up to the challenge. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. And select colorways feature a more responsible plant-based-dye technique. Built for consistent comfort, even when wearing a pack, this shirt is ready to explore the world on your back.
Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- UPF 20+
- Black Marble Wash, Light Woodsmoke and Indigo Blue colorways feature plant-based dye technique
- Knit in Vietnam and China: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW000744
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Everyday shirts don’t have to be just ordinary. Take our Men’s Everyday Exploration Merino V-Neck Tee, which is designed for comfort and style. Its regular fit gives you room to move, while its offset shoulder seams help minimize chafing. Plus, ...
This men’s Merino wool shirt is bringing the style. Its slim cut and back-to-front side seams offer a body-enhancing fit, while its eco-conscious plant-based dye creates an intriguing and one-of-a-kind look. But that’s not all—this tee also brings ZQ-certified Merino ...
Merino Sport 150 fabric helps with breathability, temperature regulation, and odor control through responsibly sourced Merino wool while offering the quicker dry times of polyester. This men’s tee is designed with a cut that allows you bulk-free room to move, ...
ZQ-certified Merino wool provides natural softness, temperature regulation, moisture management, and odor control, while polyester means our Men’s Merino Sport 150 Overland Adventure Short Sleeve tee will dry quickly. And with comfort features like strategic seam placement and construction that ...