Run Cold Weather Targeted Cushion Crew Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Run Cold Weather Targeted Cushion Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Crew height adds extra warmth under tights
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool 13% Nylon 28% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001905
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Celebrate Pride every month with the Athlete Edition Run Pride Progress Print Crew Socks, featuring mesh zones for added breathability, Shred Shield™ technology that reduces wear and tear, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort. The bold colors represent ...
We’ve teamed up with Protect Our Winters to create a sockthat stands for something. With comfortable,responsiblysourcedMerino wool andperformance-focused features, it’ll be easy to show your supportfor the fight against climate changeevery day.
Our Bike Zero Cushion Print Crew socks put cycling front and center—literally, with a pattern that’s all about the bike. They offer numerous comfort features, including a Virtually Seamless™ toe, breathable mesh zones, and a performance-oriented fit, as well as Shred ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—creating a more sustainable ...