Women's Run Targeted Cushion Ankle Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Run Targeted Cushion Ankle Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Overall 3.25" height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001675
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Whether you ride the road or the trails, you want your feet to be comfortable every mile you’re on your bike. That’s why comfort features such as the 4 Degree™ elite fit system and women's specific fit, a Virtually Seamless™ ...
With a supportive arch brace and a women’s specific fit, our Women’s Everyday No Show sock is great for dress shoes, sneakers, or, really, whatever kicks you like. An internal gripper helps secure the sock while a supportive arch brace ...
Our Women’s Everyday Zig Zag Valley Crew socks are built for any adventure, whether it’s WFH, running errands, or exploring a new part of town. They’re made from ZQ-certified Merino wool, so they provide temperature regulation, odor control, and breathability. ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—adding more sustainability to ...