notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Mountain Bike Glove in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Lightweight Merino combined with recycled polyester on the back of the hand brings moisture management, odor resistance, and durability during high-intensity rides
- Vegan suede palm and back of thumb provide durability and comfort
- Reinforcement on the top of the palm and gel padding on the base of the palm provide extra durability and protection
- Silicone grippers on fingers for extra traction on the handlebars
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger
- Made in Vietnam: Top: 69% Recycled Polyester, 31% Merino Wool.Palm/Thumb: 60% Recycled Polyester, 34% Polyester, 6% Elastane. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW017056
Knit-in touchscreen capability on thumb and index finger
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Super soft, super comfy, super durable, and super functional, these mittens will round out your cold-weather outerwear lineup. Made from a blend of recycled polyester and Merino wool, they offer practical features like touchscreen-compatible thumbs and rib-knit cuffs for a ...
If you’re pushing yourself on a workout, you don’t want to worry about the cold. That’s where our Intraknit™ Active Arm Sleeve can help. With the benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool—like moisture management and temperature regulation—combined with the benefits ...
The eco-conscious plant-based-dye technique we use on this Merino 150 bandana makes it unique to you—no other in the world looks exactly the same. Plus, because its jersey fabric is a blend of responsibly sourced Merino wool with nylon, you’ll ...
Our Merino Plant-Based Dye Neck Gaiter is made of a blend of responsibly sourced Merino wool with nylon, so it's super soft, lightweight, odor-resistant, and durable. Plus, it can provide UV-ray protection and help keep you cool on hot days ...