Women's Hike Light Cushion Zig Zag Valley Mid Crew Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 5.5"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001580
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Our Classic Hike Extra Cushion Crew sock features a dense cushion for adventurers who need more padding in their favorite hiking shoe or boot. This "go far. feel good.™" originator is getting an eco-friendly makeover thanks to recycled nylon and ...
The elasticized arch brace of the Classic Hike Full Cushion Solid Crew will ensure a secure fit while you hike. But that’s not all there is to like about this classic sock. You’ll also enjoy a flat knit toe seam ...
In black or white, the Classic Hike Zero Cushion Liner Crew hearkens back to our original construction but adds in recycled nylon for strength and durability while reducing environmental impact. This liner has an elasticized arch brace so your foot ...
We designed this Merino wool Hike sock to celebrate our advocacy partner, The Venture Out Project, and help you trek farther all season. TVOP leads wilderness and outdoor adventure trips for LGBTQ+ folks of all ages. In addition to their trips, TVOP leads workshops ...