notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Putting miles in on any surface (treadmill, track, pavement, or trail) shouldn’t have to mean uncomfortable feet. Instead, start with the footwear that will put as much comfort as possible into your run, like our Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Socks. They start with cushion on the places that feel the impact the most—the ball and heel of the foot—and add in other feel-good features like mesh zones for breathability, a Virtually Seamless™ toe, and an Achilles tab to prevent slippage. Plus, because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re naturally odor-resistant and temperature-regulating. And, with Indestructawool™ technology, they’re built to last.
Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001660
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean