notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Merino Sport Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Fabric combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the durability and quick dry time of polyester
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Fit: Athletic
- Fabric combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the durability and quick dry time of recycled polyester
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort
- Underarm and back mesh panels to help keep you dry where you need it most
- Reflective elements for added visibility in low-light conditions
- 8.5" (22 cm) center front zipper
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Back/Underarms: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Style: SW011538
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Men's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle With seamlessly integrated body-mapped mesh zones, an articulated fit, and Merino wool fibers this cycling layer fits under jerseys and shirts to help keep you comfortable on your rides. It’s the core layer you ...
Everyday shirts don’t have to be just ordinary. Take our Men’s Everyday Exploration Merino V-Neck Tee, which is designed for comfort and style. Its regular fit gives you room to move, while its offset shoulder seams help minimize chafing. Plus, ...
This men’s Merino wool shirt is bringing the style. Its slim cut and back-to-front side seams offer a body-enhancing fit, while its eco-conscious plant-based dye creates an intriguing and one-of-a-kind look. But that’s not all—this tee also brings ZQ-certified Merino ...
ZQ-certified Merino wool provides natural softness, temperature regulation, moisture management, and odor control, while polyester means our Men’s Merino Sport 150 Overland Adventure Short Sleeve tee will dry quickly. And with comfort features like strategic seam placement and construction that ...