Run Zero Cushion Mid Crew Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
Being successful starts with the right gear. And when you’re ready to put the running miles under your feet, the right footwear is essential. Our Run Zero Cushion Mid Crew socks offer a great fit, enhanced durability, and comfort features like mesh breathability zones and a Virtually Seamless™ toe. Plus, because they’re made from ZQ-certified Merino wool, they’ll provide temperature regulation and odor control. For enhanced comfort, this sock is sure to offer the in-shoe solution for your next run.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Sock Cushion: Zero Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Overall 6.5" height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 52% Merino Wool 23% Nylon 21% Recycled Nylon 4% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001655
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Celebrate and support the transgender community with our new Athlete Edition Run Pride Transgender Print Crew Socks. These vibrant run socks proudly represent the transgender flag while featuring benefits that elevate every run, like our Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability ...
We partnered with ultrarunner Rob Krar to design a sock purpose-built for long runs. With the 4 Degree™ elite fit system helping to ensure a performance-oriented fit, our Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks are created for comfort on even ...
No matter your endeavor—from walking to hiking to running errands—our Athletic Stripe Crew Socks are designed for versatility. They’ve got a flat knit toe seam for comfort, a reinforced sole for durability, mesh zones for breathability, an elasticized arch, and ...
In 1994, we invented our first-ever Merino wool performance sock, the Classic Hike. And today, that comfort comes full circle. Our new Second Cut™ Hike sock combines the iconic fit and feel of our original sock with circular yarn utilized ...