notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Ski Full Cushion Alpine Edge Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
If you're searching for maximum cushioning in your go-to ski socks, look no further than our Ski Full Cushion Alpine Edge Socks. This pair of Merino wool socks helps keep things warm, but breathable. And comfortable, but always performance-ready. Elevate every ski day with your soon-to-be favorite socks.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Sock Cushion: Full Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 61% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 27% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001906
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Every great ride starts with the right footwear. Made with responsibly sourced Merino wool for natural odor resistance and temperature regulation, our Bike Zero Cushion Ankle socks are designed with comfort in mind. With a 4 Degree elite fit system for ...
Responsibly sourced Merino wool makes our Everyday Light Cushion No Show socks naturally soft, odor-resistant, and breathable. And thoughtfully designed features—like a seamless opening that helps reduce pressure points, an internal gripper for a secure fit, a supportive arch brace, ...
Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our Hike Light socks—formerly known as PhD® Outdoor. Featuring our top sock technologies, dialed-in fit systems, updated mesh zones, and extended durability zones, we've upgraded these hiking socks ...
If you thought Merino wool’s benefits—including comfort, breathability, and odor resistance—were great, you’re gonna love what else this sock brings. With our Run Zero Cushion Ankle Socks, you also get Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, mesh zones for ...