Women's Ski Zero Cushion Over the Calf Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Sock Cushion: Zero Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Women's specific fit: narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 31% Recycled Nylon 4% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001865
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Get that warm and cozy winter feeling all year long with the Everyday Traditional Snowflake Crew Socks. Featuring a unique snowflake pattern, full-cushion support, and a premium sweater feel for all-day comfort. Bring a little more coziness to your every day ...
Our Women’s Athlete Edition Run Def Lyfe Print Crew Socks uses pro athlete insights to create a high-performing wool running sock capable of keeping up with you and your pursuits. Featuring our top sock technologies and eye-catching artwork designed by ...
This crew will give your foot the ultimate in comfort for any hike. With extended durability zones and updated mesh zones, this sock helps provide minimum pressure, maximized breathability, and durability to spare. Its 4 Degree™ elite fit system combined ...
Take a hike (literally) in total comfort. These ankle socks feature our top sock innovations and a women’s-specific, stay-put fit, plus updated mesh zones and increased durability to take on even the toughest of trails. Light cushioning along the entire ...