notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Ski Zero Cushion Mountain Escape Print Over the Calf Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Kate Zessel designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 53% Merino Wool 42% Nylon 4% Elastane 1% Polyester
- Style: SW001595
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Beautifully written and artistically designed, Jess X Snow wrote a poem to accompany this sock as an ode to the LGBTQ+ community in nature. Jess X. Snow was inspired by the idea of using a rainbow fire that honors all ...
We asked pro athlete, Rob Krar, to help us create the ultimate running sock based on his experiences and insights. This purpose-built sock features Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, activity-specific minimal and targeted sole cushioning, and a ...
Smartwool has partnered with VANS to offer one of the most important pieces of downhill equipment you’ll want in your cache. With cushion targeted to the ball and heel, this men’s wool sock is designed to be breathable, comfortable, and ...
Professional snowboarder Bryan Iguchi created this wool sock’s mountain pattern design, and we couldn’t love it more. Speaking to both the grandeur of the peaks and the excited heartbeat’s EKG, the pattern brings a sense of downhill adventure to the ...