notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's PhD Pro Endurance Print Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made in the USA
Ultra Light Cushion
The absolute minimum between you and your shoes.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
Women's Specific Fit
Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- Minimal, targeted sole and Achilles cushion
- Malleolus ankle cushion for protection on the most rugged trails
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 49% Merino Wool 44% Nylon 4% Elastane 3% Polyester
- Style: SW001464
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
These women’s dress socks are built explicitly for a woman’s foot, with a narrower, slimmer fit. Designed for everyday wear, they’re constructed with a blend of responsibly sourced Merino wool and nylon for a soft feel and durability. Plus, their ...
With vertical cable knitting and two visible stripes, this everyday women’s dress sock offers subtle style that goes all day. It’s built with comfort features like a women’s specific fit and a Virtually Seamless™ toe, so your foot will feel ...
Hit the streets in style and warmth, with our medium-cushion Women's Garter Stitch Texture Crew. A women's-specific fit means these socks have a narrower heel and an overall slimmer fit, perfect for enjoying cold winter days in comfort.
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—adding more sustainability to ...