Women's Athlete Edition Approach Crew Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Athlete Edition Approach Crew Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Conrad Anker signature sock
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, with flex zone at ankle joint
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles strap provides extra warmth and protection
- Women's specific fit: narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 13% Nylon 30% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001822
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Meet your new favorite fireside companion. Cozy up with the Everyday Popcorn Polka Dot Crew Socks. Featuring full cushion support, and a premium sweater feel for all-day comfort. Your everyday just got a lot more comfortable with these premium Merino crew socks. ...
Get that warm and cozy winter feeling all year long with the Everyday Traditional Snowflake Crew Socks. Featuring a unique snowflake pattern, full-cushion support, and a premium sweater feel for all-day comfort. Bring a little more coziness to your every day ...
Our Women’s Everyday Zig Zag Valley Crew socks are built for any adventure, whether it’s WFH, running errands, or exploring a new part of town. They’re made from ZQ-certified Merino wool, so they provide temperature regulation, odor control, and breathability. ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—adding more sustainability to ...