notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit Merino 200 Colorblock 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Body Mapped Mesh Venting for Women
Gender-specific mesh in key areas to increase breathability and comfort
- Fit: Slim
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- 8" (20 cm) center front zipper
- Knit in India: 52% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyamide. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Style: SW016456
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Women's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle Tank With seamlessly integrated body-mapped mesh zones, an articulated fit, and Merino wool fibers this cycling layer fits under jerseys and shirts to help keep you comfortable on your rides. It’s the core layer ...
Crafted with the innovative Intraknit™ 200 fabric, this women’s ¾ baselayer pant offers numerous benefits. From its Merino Sport yarn, which helps with faster dry times, odor resistance, and thermoregulation, to its 3D mapping for a near custom fit, this ...
Our cutting-edge Women's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Bottoms are here to help you warm up to cold weather. 3D-knit articulation adds an enhanced fit and helps keep you as mobile as ever. Merino Sport Yarn helps provide quicker dry times, odor ...
This minimalist-style crew is anything but insignificant. Our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Crew is a lightweight, super-moveable top, made for all of your most extreme cold-weather activities. With Merino Sport yarns and gender-specific ventilation perfectly placed to maximize thermoregulation and ...