Women's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer Bottom -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation, and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation to balance warmth and breathability
- Knit-in reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Size medium inseam: 30" (76 cm)
- Made in India: 97% Merino Wool, 2% Polyamide, 1% Elastane. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Rise: Mid
- Style: SW016823
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our All-Season-weight Merino meets your favorite 1/4 zip style with our Women's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip. With 100% Merino wool next to skin and stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit, you'll ...
An all-season favorite, the Women's Classic All-Season Merino Base Layer Long Sleeve can be sported as a base layer in the fall or summer when it's time to go backpacking. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which is Merino wrapped ...
Comfortable enough for all-day wear, our Women's Classic All-Season Merino Lace Base Layer Bottom has a body-hugging fit and purpose-designed stitching that elevates range of motion. Made with lightweight, breathable Merino lace fabric, these bottoms manage moisture, regulate temperature, and ...
With a form-hugging and body-enhancing slim fit, our Women's Classic All-Season Merino Lace Base Layer Long Sleeve tee is a delightful blend of comfort and functionality. It’s designed so that the next-to-skin benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool (moisture management, ...