Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Bottom -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
100% Merino. 100% capable. Our Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer B is always ready for what's ahead and what's next. With a fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes and a flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing, comfort is never in question. Get yourself a pair or two of our best base layer pants and conquer the cold with more confidence than ever.
- Rise: Mid Rise - Sits at or just below Belly Button
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Merino-covered elastic waistband
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Size M inseam: 30.5" (77.5 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 208 g = 7.34 oz
- Style: SW019242
Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our Classic Hike Full Cushion Crew socks focus on comfort and durability, so you can go farther on every hike. Responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool keeps things soft, while recycled nylon keeps it all sustainable. And full cushioning on the ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—adding more sustainability to ...