notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Crew in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 218 g = 7.69 oz
- Style: SW016371
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Our new eco-conscious plant-based-dye process brings nature even closer to your body and inherently creates a unique design for each piece. This women’s hoodie is just the right canvas to do that on. Constructed with an interlock knit that will ...
Soft and durable, this women’s Intraknit™ baselayer is made with Merino wool to help with moisture management, temperature control, and odor resistance. Even more, it is constructed to enhance performance, it offers mesh layers for breathability in all the right ...
Our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Pattern Bottom keeps things fashionable and functional when a full day of adventure is ahead of you. 3D-knit with Merino Sport yarn and gender-specific ventilation, these tights maximize thermoregulation and breathability in cold-weather, high-intensity activities. ...
Our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...