notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Bottom in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our cutting-edge Women's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Bottoms are here to help you warm up to cold weather. 3D-knit articulation adds an enhanced fit and helps keep you as mobile as ever. Merino Sport Yarn helps provide quicker dry times, odor resistance, and durability, while targeted knit insulation and ventilation help keep you warm and dry. No matter if you're running, skiing, or cold-weather adventuring, these women's base layer pants are up for the challenge.
- Rise: High Rise - Sits above Belly Button
- Slim Fit
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Size M Inseam: 31" (79 cm)
- Knit in India: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 238 g = 8.4 oz
- Style: SW019285
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our Intraknit™ fabric is 3D-knit with Merino Sport yarns to be lighter weight with a cleaner finish. This women’s wool baselayer is perfect for a day of outdoor activity in cool to warm weather, because it will help keep your ...
Crafted with the innovative Intraknit™ 200 fabric, this women’s ¾ baselayer pant offers numerous benefits. From its Merino Sport yarn, which helps with faster dry times, odor resistance, and thermoregulation, to its 3D mapping for a near custom fit, this ...
Warm is an understatement. Our Women's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer Bottom uses 100% ZQ-certified Merino wool to help keep you comfortable on every cold-weather outing. Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation to balance warmth and ...
Our Women's Merino Classic All-Season Merino Plant-Based Dye Bottom is built with comfort in mind. Our Core Spun technology wraps lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly-sourced Merino next to ...