Intraknit™ Active Arm Sleeve
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Intraknit™ Active Arm Sleeve in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fabric combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the softness and cooling properties of TENCEL™ Lyocell performance fabric
- Seamlessly knit mesh ventilation designed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Works with a body in motion and provides a supportive fit forperformance and training
- Minimal seams to reduce chafing and allow you to work out distraction-free
- Made in Vietnam: 33% Merino Wool, 33% Lyocell, 24% Polyester, 8% Elastane, 2% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW017053
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Super soft, super comfy, super durable, and super functional, these mittens will round out your cold-weather outerwear lineup. Made from a blend of recycled polyester and Merino wool, they offer practical features like touchscreen-compatible thumbs and rib-knit cuffs for a ...
The Merino Glove brings our mid-weight Merino blend fabric to your hands. Essential for keeping the chill at bay. Built so your thumb and index finger can happily operate a touch screen. So they're selfie ready.
For cold and windy days, don't forget to cover the bits of your face left exposed by a hat and gaiter. Made from our Merino 250 Next-to-Skin fabric, the Balaclava keeps you dry and warm while still enabling good peripheral ...
Our Active Fleece Insulated Training Glove uses a nylon overlay on the palm to help provide added durability as you hang onto your ski poles. Soft-brushed Merino and additional back-of-hand insulation give you even more comfort, warmth, and protection from ...