Women's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle Tank -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
Women's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle Tank
With seamlessly integrated body-mapped mesh zones, an articulated fit, and Merino wool fibers this cycling layer fits under jerseys and shirts to help keep you comfortable on your rides. It’s the core layer you didn’t know you needed, and it’s designed to help you get into your comfort zone and stay there for the long ride ahead.
- Slim Fit
- Fabric combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the softness and cooling properties of Tencel
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- Ribbing at side panels ensure tank stays in place while providing freedom of movement while in motion
- Knit in Vietnam: 50% Tencel Lyocell, 50% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 105 g
- Style: SW000841
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Want a Smartwool® tee that looks good, but plays better? Our Merino Short Sleeve Tee works well for any adventure. This short sleeve tee features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping ...
Be colorful, comfortable, and confident in our Women's Merino Sport Fleece Colorblock Tight. This women's base layer uses a stretchy knit fabric that puts soft-brushed Merino wool next to skin and a durable synthetic material against the elements to balance ...