notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Everyday Exploration Merino Dress in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Fit: Regular
- Our regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Made with a hemp blend to create a more environmentally conscious fabric
- V-neckline with curved, flared hem; seam at waist for a flattering fit
- Side seam pockets
- Size Medium back length: 36.5" (93 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 53% Merino Wool, 39% Recycled Polyester, 8% Hemp. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016616
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
ZQ-certified Merino wool tank tops aren’t just for summer—they’re great to layer with casual tops or sweaters, and they’re certainly a good first layer for cooler- to even cold-weather activities like hiking, snowshoeing, or fall festival season. This women’s tank ...
Like to shred gnarly trails? Have your eye on the next kicker? Stoked to find the flow on your next ride? Then this shirt might be for you. With thoughtful details like a comfortable raglan sleeve and a longer back ...
Not much radiates “cool” as well as a sheep in aviator’s glasses does. And not much will help keep you as cool as our Sport 150 fabric, which combines the odor resistance, temperature regulation, and breathability of responsibly sourced Merino ...
Some people think a dragonfly is a symbol of good fortune—in this case, your good fortune might be that you’re wearing a shirt purpose-designed for comfort. With a fit that lets you move without adding bulk and a super-soft fabric ...