Women's Run Zero Cushion Low Ankle Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Zero Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 46% Merino Wool 29% Nylon 22% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001668
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Get that warm and cozy winter feeling all year long with the Everyday Traditional Snowflake Crew Socks. Featuring a unique snowflake pattern, full-cushion support, and a premium sweater feel for all-day comfort. Bring a little more coziness to your every day ...
Our Women’s Athlete Edition Run Def Lyfe Print Crew Socks uses pro athlete insights to create a high-performing wool running sock capable of keeping up with you and your pursuits. Featuring our top sock technologies and eye-catching artwork designed by ...
In designing our Women’s Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks, we partnered with ultrarunner Rob Krar to determine which comfort and performance features were best suited to this runner-focused sock. It starts with Merino wool construction, which provides odor resistance ...
Playful design. Powerful performance. That's what you get with our Women's Hike Full Cushion Alpine Perch Crew Socks. Full cushioning helps take care of your feet on the most rugged trails, while soft Merino wool helps keep things comfortable next ...