Women's Hike Light Cushion Margarita Ankle Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Hike Light Cushion Margarita Ankle Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Style: SW001579
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Big City Mountaineers (BCM) works to leave a lasting impact on the lives of students from disinvested communities. Their programs target barriers to outdoor access, helping students to create and sustain meaningful personal connections with the outdoors that support their ...
We designed this Merino wool Hike sock to celebrate our advocacy partner, The Venture Out Project, and help you trek farther all season. TVOP leads wilderness and outdoor adventure trips for LGBTQ+ folks of all ages. In addition to their trips, TVOP leads workshops ...
There’s nothing like hiking through our most treasured wild places in the natural comfort of Merino wool. But this Hike sock also advocates for the protection of the places we all love to explore. Providing a link between businesses and ...
Over 25 years ago, we invented the original Merino wool performance sock—the Classic Hike. The Classic Hike remains mostly unchanged and certainly unmatched in comfort. But today, it’s getting upgraded. And that upgrade starts with recycled nylon—adding more sustainability to ...