Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern 1/4 Zip
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and comfort
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Fit: Slim
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Knit in India: 100% Merino Wool
- Style: SW016420
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
We've said goodbye to bulk in our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Bottoms, bringing a new dimension to our active winter wear. Targeted insulation and ventilation allow you to stay comfortable while you're working up a sweat. Our 3D-knit, articulated ...
Prepare to perform at a high level in our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock 1/4 Zip. A great base layer for cold weather, this bulk-free, 3D-knit, 100% Merino wool thermal layer brings a new dimension to active winter wear ...
Our 100% responsibly sourced Merino yarn products are basically like power-ups for your performance. That includes our new Women’s Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Bottom. When you put these base layer pants on, you get the unmatched benefits and comfort ...
Our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...