notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Fit: Slim
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- 8.25" (21 cm) center front zipper
- Knit in India: 100% Merino Wool
- Style: SW019299
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
100% Merino and 100% awesome, our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern 1/4 Zip takes comfortable warmth to the next level. Our Intraknit™ technology is helping us revolutionize the base layer industry—including 3D-mapping that results in a near-custom fit, durability, ...
Our lightest-weight Merino meets your favorite 1/4 zip style with our Women's Merino 150 Baselayer 1/4 Zip. With 100% Merino wool next to skin and stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit, you'll feel ready ...
Our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...
Futuristic in its look, feel, and construction, our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern Hoodie wants to help elevate all of the winter action ahead of you. Our Intraknit™ technology is helping us revolutionize the base layer industry—including 3D-mapping that ...