notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Active Dress in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- The Intraknit™ inner jumpsuit features a seamless design with body-mapped zones for optimal breathability.
- Wear the inner jumpsuit on its own or with the outer shell for more coverage.
- Fit: Regular
- Our regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Dress exterior uses a lightweight, quick-dry, recycled stretch-woven fabric made to enhance ease of movement
- Merino/TENCEL™ Lyocell performance fabric blend liner features mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones to keep the body dry and comfortable during high-intensity activities
- Two hand pockets on front; one phone-stash pocket on liner leg
- Vents at side for ease of movement
- Size medium liner inseam: 7" (18 cm)
- Made in Vietnam: Outer: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Elastane. Lining: 39% Merino Wool, 39% Lyocell, 12% Elastane, 10% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016871
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Meet our most technical hoodie ever, the Intraknit™™ Merino Tech Pullover Hoodie. This women's mid layer features knit-in wind protection on the front panel and sleeves and a DWR finish for protection from the elements. But don't worry, we still ...
Everyone deserves a bra that supports while also adding comfort. That’s where our Women’s Intraknit™ Strappy Bra can help. Cut to follow the contours of your body, it combines next-to-skin Merino wool comfort with external shape and lift. If you’re ...
Our Women’s Merino Sport Ultralite Anorak is all about practicality and comfort. Made with a 100% nylon outer shell, it can help protect against wind and moisture, while its interior offers the benefits of Merino wool: breathability, temperature regulation, and ...