Women's Intraknit™ Active Dress -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- The Intraknit™ inner jumpsuit features a seamless design with body-mapped zones for optimal breathability.
- Wear the inner jumpsuit on its own or with the outer shell for more coverage.
- Fit: Regular
- Our regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Dress exterior uses a lightweight, quick-dry, recycled stretch-woven fabric made to enhance ease of movement
- Merino/TENCEL™ Lyocell performance fabric blend liner features mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones to keep the body dry and comfortable during high-intensity activities
- Two hand pockets on front; one phone-stash pocket on liner leg
- Vents at side for ease of movement
- Size medium liner inseam: 7" (18 cm)
- Made in Vietnam: Outer: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Elastane. Lining: 39% Merino Wool, 39% Lyocell, 12% Elastane, 10% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016871
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
T-shirts are meant to be comfortable, even if what you’re doing while wearing them might not be. Made with fabric that offers the softness, temperature regulation, and moisture management of responsibly sourced Merino wool combined with the quick dry times ...
There’s cool. Then there’s keepin’ you cool. Our Women’s Smartwool® Carved Logo Graphic Short Sleeve Tee brings them both. Designed with a room-to-move fit and fabric that combines the benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool with recycled polyester, this tee ...
The best part about finding a new trail is exploring something unknown. Our Women’s Explore the Unknown Graphic Short Sleeve captures that feeling, all wrapped up in a tee that’s as easy to wear on a summer-afternoon hike as it ...
Love visiting a good flowery meadow? Why not re-create the memory of your last viewing by wearing our Women’s Floral Meadow Graphic Tank? Each time you stroll down that petal-filled lane (or hike to your next meadow or walk through ...