notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle Tank in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Women's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle Tank
With seamlessly integrated body-mapped mesh zones, an articulated fit, and Merino wool fibers this cycling layer fits under jerseys and shirts to help keep you comfortable on your rides. It’s the core layer you didn’t know you needed, and it’s designed to help you get into your comfort zone and stay there for the long ride ahead.
- Slim Fit
- Fabric combines the moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the softness and cooling properties of Tencel
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- Ribbing at side panels ensure tank stays in place while providing freedom of movement while in motion
- Knit in Vietnam: 50% Tencel Lyocell, 50% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 105 g
- Style: SW000841
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Crafted with the innovative Intraknit™ 200 fabric, this women’s ¾ baselayer pant offers numerous benefits. From its Merino Sport yarn, which helps with faster dry times, odor resistance, and thermoregulation, to its 3D mapping for a near custom fit, this ...
Our cutting-edge Women's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Bottoms are here to help you warm up to cold weather. 3D-knit articulation adds an enhanced fit and helps keep you as mobile as ever. Merino Sport Yarn helps provide quicker dry times, odor ...
This minimalist-style crew is anything but insignificant. Our Women's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer Crew is a lightweight, super-moveable top, made for all of your most extreme cold-weather activities. With Merino Sport yarns and gender-specific ventilation perfectly placed to maximize ...