Women's Intraknit™ Crop Bra -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
Bringing the benefits of Merino—softness, odor resistance, and moisture management—our Women’s Intraknit™ Crop Bra is so comfortable, you can wear it all day. Designed to support, its cups provide shape and lift. Plus, its racerback style offers even weight distribution without the shoulder dig. For any low-impact activity or even everyday wear, this bra has you covered.
If you've worn our Intraknit™ bras before, these are new and improved. They offer a higher content of TENCEL™ Lyocell. This allows for faster dry times, it's cool to the touch, and features a super soft hand feel, which makes them great for high aerobic activity.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Seamlessly knit Merino wool/TENCEL™ Lyocell performance fabric interior for enhanced next-to-skin comfort combined with an outer layer designed for support
- Engineered knit cups designed to provide shape and lift; removable padding
- Ribbed bottom band
- Racerback design with keyhole cut-out
- Built for low-impact activities
- Knit-in wordmark
- Made in Vietnam: Outer: 62% Nylon, 28% Elastane, 10% Polyester. Lining: 21% Merino Wool, 20% Lyocell, 5% Polyester, 42% Nylon, 12% Elastane. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016848
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
Our Women’s Active Legging includes thoughtful details like drop-in pockets, an envelope stash pocket, and an interior waistband that helps with moisture wicking and fast dry times. Made from breathable stretch fabric, this legging offers a slim fit that hugs ...
For those times when you want the benefits of specially designed workout wear but without the sleeves, our Women’s Intraknit™ Active Tank can be a staple. It’s built to work with your body in action, and it provides a supportive ...
We always think your first layer should be Merino. So upgrade your undies to our Women's Intraknit™ Bikini. Merino wool comes with a lot of natural benefits when worn next to skin, including sweat management, thermoregulation, and odor resistance. Combine ...
Whether you're lounging at home or trekking to parts unknown, ultra-comfy, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin helps regulate body temperature, manages sweat, and resists odor for all-day comfort. The Women's Merino Bikini features smooth, flatlock stitching to help eliminate ...