notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit Merino 200 3/4 Bottom in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Body Mapped Mesh Venting for Women
Gender-specific mesh in key areas to increase breathability and comfort
- Fit: Slim
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed knees provide added durability
- Size Medium Inseam: 20.75" (53cm)
- Knit in India: 52% Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyamide
- Style: SW016263
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Our new eco-conscious plant-based-dye process brings nature even closer to your body and inherently creates a unique design for each piece. This women’s hoodie is just the right canvas to do that on. Constructed with an interlock knit that will ...
Women's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle Tank With seamlessly integrated body-mapped mesh zones, an articulated fit, and Merino wool fibers this cycling layer fits under jerseys and shirts to help keep you comfortable on your rides. It’s the core layer ...
With floral patterns and even more functionality, Women's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Pattern Crew is engineered to enhance your performance with lighter weights and a cleaner finish. This Smartwool® base layer is 3D-mapped for a near-custom fit and freedom of movement, ...
Futuristic in its look, feel, and construction, our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern Hoodie wants to help elevate all of the winter action ahead of you. Our Intraknit™ technology is helping us revolutionize the base layer industry—including 3D-mapping that ...