notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Fit: Slim
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- 8.25" (21 cm) center front zipper
- Knit in India: 100% Merino Wool
- Style: SW019299
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Our Intraknit™ fabric is 3D-knit with Merino Sport yarns to be lighter weight with a cleaner finish. This women’s wool baselayer is perfect for a day of outdoor activity in cool to warm weather, because it will help keep your ...
100% Merino and 100% awesome, our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern 1/4 Zip takes comfortable warmth to the next level. Our Intraknit™ technology is helping us revolutionize the base layer industry—including 3D-mapping that results in a near-custom fit, durability, ...
Our lightest-weight Merino meets your favorite 1/4 zip style with our Women's Merino 150 Baselayer 1/4 Zip. With 100% Merino wool next to skin and stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit, you'll feel ready ...
Our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...