Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern Hoodie
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern Hoodie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Fit: Slim
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Knit in India: 100% Merino Wool
- Style: SW016421
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Whether you wear it on its own or as your baselayer, our Women's Merino Sport 150 brings you powerful performance perfect for any adventure and the versatility to pair with any outfit. Made with our Merino Sport 150 fabric, this ...
Prepare to perform at a high level in our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock 1/4 Zip. A great base layer for cold weather, this bulk-free, 3D-knit, 100% Merino wool thermal layer brings a new dimension to active winter wear ...
Our 100% responsibly sourced Merino yarn products are basically like power-ups for your performance. That includes our new Women’s Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Bottom. When you put these base layer pants on, you get the unmatched benefits and comfort ...
Our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...