Women's Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
An all-season favorite, the Merino 150 Long Sleeve can be sported as a base layer in the fall or summer when it's time to go backpacking. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. Our Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams for perfect comfort under a pack, and smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front to keep you looking as good as you feel.
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 133 g = 4.7 oz
- Style: SW015255
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.