notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/2 Zip Hoodie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 12.75" (32 cm) center front zip with semi-locking slider
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 290 g = 10.23 oz
- Style: SW016377
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Our new eco-conscious plant-based-dye process brings nature even closer to your body and inherently creates a unique design for each piece. This women’s hoodie is just the right canvas to do that on. Constructed with an interlock knit that will ...
Futuristic in its look, feel, and construction, our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern Hoodie wants to help elevate all of the winter action ahead of you. Our Intraknit™ technology is helping us revolutionize the base layer industry—including 3D-mapping that ...
Bring all of the comfort, warmth, and innovative build of our Intraknit™ technology to your midlayer clothing with the new Women's Intraknit™ Merino Sport Fleece Pullover. Expanding our 3D-knitting platform, Intraknit™ Merino Sport combines a durable synthetic outer with a ...
100% Merino. 100% capable. Our Women's Merino Base Layer Bottom is always ready for what's ahead and what's next. With a fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes and a flatlock seam construction ...