Women's Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Crew Plus
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern Crew Plus in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Style: SW000952
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
Our lightest-weight Merino meets your favorite 1/4 zip style with our Women's Merino 150 Baselayer 1/4 Zip. With 100% Merino wool next to skin and stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit, you'll feel ready ...
When you’re ready to keep going, don’t let your workout wear stop you. Our Merino Sport Short Sleeve is made with our high-performance Merino Sport fabric and features mesh and vents in key areas to increase breathability and ease of ...
Our new Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Crew uses 100% Merino yarn that provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled sweat management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control for all of your days skiing, hiking, and exploring on colder ...
Want a Smartwool® base layer that looks good, but plays better? Our Merino 150 Short Sleeve shirt works well for any adventure. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while ...