Women's Merino Plant-Based Dye Tank
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino Plant-Based Dye Tank in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
ZQ-certified Merino wool tank tops aren’t just for summer—they’re great to layer with casual tops or sweaters, and they’re certainly a good first layer for cooler- to even cold-weather activities like hiking, snowshoeing, or fall festival season. This women’s tank puts all the benefits of Merino wool next to skin, while still focusing on comfort details like stretch merrow stitching and a scoop neckline. And to cap it all off, it’s colored with an environmentally conscious plant-based-dye technique, so you can feel better about the all-around sustainability of your purchase.
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Our lightweight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Garments are colored using an environmentally conscious plant-based-dye process
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Scoop neckline designed for easy layering
- Knit in China: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon
- Style: SW016808
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors