notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino Plant-Based Dye Tank in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
ZQ-certified Merino wool tank tops aren’t just for summer—they’re great to layer with casual tops or sweaters, and they’re certainly a good first layer for cooler- to even cold-weather activities like hiking, snowshoeing, or fall festival season. This women’s tank puts all the benefits of Merino wool next to skin, while still focusing on comfort details like stretch merrow stitching and a scoop neckline. And to cap it all off, it’s colored with an environmentally conscious plant-based-dye technique, so you can feel better about the all-around sustainability of your purchase.
Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Fit: Slim
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Our lightweight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Garments are colored using an environmentally conscious plant-based-dye process
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Scoop neckline designed for easy layering
- UPF 20+
- Knit in China: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon
- Style: SW016808
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Ideal on its own or layered for style or warmth, our Women’s Merino Sport Ultralite Racerback Tank is sure to become a staple in your wardrobe. It’s designed for freedom of movement, with its non-bulky regular fit and comfortable racerback ...