Women's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Tight
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Tight in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our Women's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Tights have the added benefit of a windproof front panel and DWR finish—helping to give you protection from the worst weather. Super-stretchy knit fabric combines unbelievably soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin with a durable synthetic outer material. A drawcord on the interior waist allows fit customization, and reflective elements help improve visibility while you are out on your run or hike. Drop your cellphone in one of the pockets on the side, zip your car key in the zip-secured pocket, and you are good to go far.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Windproof front panel
Windproof front panel (1CFM rating)
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Slim Fit
- Stretchy knit fabric puts soft, brushed Merino next to skin and durable synthetic material against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Windproof front panel (1CFM Rating); DWR finish for protection from the elements
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions and flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Interior waist drawcord for adjustable fit and drop in pocket on side panel
- Size M inseam: 29.25" (74 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body - 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% Elastane; Overlay Upper Front Panel - 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane; Lining - 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
- Style: SW019253
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
Our cutting-edge Women's Intraknit™ Merino 200 Bottoms are here to help you warm up to cold weather. 3D-knit articulation adds an enhanced fit and helps keep you as mobile as ever. Merino Sport Yarn helps provide quicker dry times, odor ...
We've said goodbye to bulk in our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Bottoms, bringing a new dimension to our active winter wear. Targeted insulation and ventilation allow you to stay comfortable while you're working up a sweat. Our 3D-knit, articulated ...
Our 100% responsibly sourced Merino yarn products are basically like power-ups for your performance. That includes our new Women’s Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Colorblock Bottom. When you put these base layer pants on, you get the unmatched benefits and comfort ...
Futuristic in its look, feel, and construction, our Women's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Pattern Hoodie wants to help elevate all of the winter action ahead of you. Our Intraknit™ technology is helping us revolutionize the base layer industry—including 3D-mapping that ...