Women's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Intraknit™ Thermal Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- 8" (20 cm) center front zipper
- Knit in India: 52% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyamide. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Fit: Slim
- Style: SW016261
Body Mapped Mesh Venting
Strategically placed mesh to increase breathability and comfort.
Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron Decorations.
Do Not Bleach
Cool Iron As Needed
Do Not Dry Clean
Wash With Like Colors
With a form-hugging and body-enhancing slim fit, our Women's Classic All-Season Merino Lace Base Layer Long Sleeve tee is a delightful blend of comfort and functionality. It’s designed so that the next-to-skin benefits of responsibly sourced Merino wool (moisture management, ...
Whether you’re looking for a baselayer for cold-weather activities like snowshoeing or you need a tee you can wear for a fall afternoon on the trails, our Women’s Merino 150 Plant-Based-Dye Baselayer Long Sleeve tee is versatile enough to handle ...
Our Women's Intraknit™ Thermal Max Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip. This bulk-free, 100% Merino wool thermal layer brings a new dimension to active winter wear. With seamlessly integrated insulation and ventilation, perfectly articulated flex zones, and Merino wool comfort, it’ll ...
We've updated the fit of our Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics. As one of our heaviest base layer tops and one of our best base layers for cold weather, this ...