Hike Light Cushion Mountain Range Pattern Crew Socks -
Please enter your email so we can alert you when this item is back in stock.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001615
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
In 1994, we invented our first-ever Merino wool performance sock, the Classic Hike. And today, that comfort comes full circle. Our new Second Cut™ Hike sock combines the iconic fit and feel of our original sock with circular yarn utilized ...
The elasticized arch brace of the Classic Hike Full Cushion Solid Crew will ensure a secure fit while you hike. But that’s not all there is to like about this classic sock. You’ll also enjoy a flat knit toe seam ...
In black or white, the Classic Hike Zero Cushion Liner Crew hearkens back to our original construction but adds in recycled nylon for strength and durability while reducing environmental impact. This liner has an elasticized arch brace so your foot ...
We designed this Merino wool Hike sock to celebrate our advocacy partner, The Venture Out Project, and help you trek farther all season. TVOP leads wilderness and outdoor adventure trips for LGBTQ+ folks of all ages. In addition to their trips, TVOP leads workshops ...