notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Run Zero Cushion Striped Low Ankle Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
We've put all of our smarts into these new and improved Women's Run Zero Cushion Striped Low Ankle Socks. You won't break your stride, thanks to our Indestructawool™ technology designed for added durability and an Achilles tab designed to help prevent sock slippage. And by adding our brand-new Shred Shield™ technology to some of our best running socks, the wear and tear from toes is reduced, helping you push toward your finish line and achieve higher mileage.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Style: SW001410
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
In designing our Women’s Athlete Edition Run Print Crew Socks, we partnered with ultrarunner Rob Krar to determine which comfort and performance features were best suited to this runner-focused sock. It starts with Merino wool construction, which provides odor resistance ...
Our new and improved Hike Light socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, offer a women's-specific fit and bring you enhanced features to maximize comfort and help you hit the trail at the highest level. We've extended the durability zones to make them ...