notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Merino Sport Ultra Light Vest in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Body Mapped Mesh Venting for Women
Gender-specific mesh in key areas to increase breathability and comfort
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Regular Fit
- Super-light recycled nylon shell fabric with DWR coating to help provide wind and weather protection
- Body-mapped panels of Merino Sport 150 mesh designed to provide breathability and temperature control
- Packs completely into chest pocket for easy storage
- Reflective print on back panel for visibility in low light conditions
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body: 100% Recycled Nylon; Trim/Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW016225
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Our year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Tank is up to any challenge—thanks to the body-temperature-regulating properties and breathability of Merino. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort ...
When you have high-intensity pursuits on your agenda, gear up with our Women's Merino Sport 150 Tee. This do-it-all top uses a flatlock seam construction to minimize chafing and maximize comfort. Plus, this fabric combines all of the moisture management, ...
Our Women's Merino Sport 7/8 Legging is made with breathable four-way-stretch fabric for comfort and ease of movement, while a Merino Sport 150 lined waistband and gusset offers additional moisture wicking and quicker dry times. These Merino bottoms are perfect ...
Women's Intraknit™ Merino Base Layer Cycle Tank With seamlessly integrated body-mapped mesh zones, an articulated fit, and Merino wool fibers this cycling layer fits under jerseys and shirts to help keep you comfortable on your rides. It’s the core layer ...